THE CORPORATION is just brilliant - visually, intellectually, and morally. This film has redefined the documentary genre.
- Barbara Ehrenreich, Author of Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America
This remarkable film is a resounding requiem for the notion that a corporation's social responsibility is satisfied by maximizing profits for its shareholders. It should be mandatory viewing for every MBA in the USA.
- Don Mayer, Editor, International Business Law Review
THE CORPORATION is a riveting, entertaining, and highly intelligent film that is sure to provoke heated discussion about a long-neglected but vital question: the proper role of business in society.
- Rosabeth Moss Kanter, Harvard Business School Professor and Author of Confidence: How Winning Streaks And Losing Streaks Begin and End
This is the kind of filmmaking that could, if seen on a large scale, change the society we live in.
- Chris Parry, Hollywood Bitchslap
Coolheaded and incisive...thorough and informative... It leaves audiences with a cold shiver.
- Mick LaSalle, San Francisco Chronicle
Leisurely, never boring, grimly amusing, and not entirely hopeless disquisition on the contemporary world's "dominant institution."
- J Hoberman, Village Voice
A cogent, compelling, powerful argument, and also... a terrific movie.
- , Premiere Magazine
Cogent, even rabble rousing indictment of the most influential institutional model for our era.
- Dennis Harvey, Variety
This second disc is one of the best examples of DVD bonus content around, especially when coupled with the great film and extra material already on the first disc.
- Adam Rosenberg, DVDfanatic
Thought-provoking doc... [The filmmakers] wrap their end-is-nigh warning in an entertaining package, and the coolheaded delivery increases its impact.
- Megan Lehmann, The New York Post
Few will have the stamina to watch it again with filmmaker's commentary, or yet again with Bakan's commentary—and that's too bad, because both are full of additional insights.
- James Plath, Reel.com
Clever, quietly passionate and sweeping
- John Anderson, Newsday
The most astute and flat-out persuasive political documentary of the new millennium.
- Brent Simon, Now Playing Magazine
In a word; wow. No two discs (including the feature) have ever been so fully packed with extra features… If there was ever one documentary worth owning, it’s certainly this.
- , DVDnet
A must see for all executives who want to know more about the forces working worldwide against them.
- Paul A. Argenti, Professor of Management and Corporate Communication, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth
THE CORPORATION is a wonderfully provocative film that deals with fundamental questions that should be addressed by anybody who works in a corporation or plans on doing so.
- Dr. Tima Bansal, Shurniak Professor of International Business, Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
Move over, Michael Moore! Securing the participation of so many kings of capitalism was one of the filmmakers' most vital accomplishments.
- Sheelah Kolhatkar, The New York Observer
Highly informative, often shocking and eye-opening! THE CORPORATION presents compelling and original perspectives on the origin,nature, expansion and effects of the modern corporate institution that dominates the economy, polity culture and everyday life of most of the earth's inhabitants, while also depicting individuals and groups struggling against corporate domination.
- Douglas Kellner, Graduate School of Education and Information Studies, UCLA
This is a two-disc package that contains an overwhelming amount of outstanding extras, there is basically another 6-hour (!) documentary included.
- Greg Malmborg, MovieFreak
Should keep even the most ravenous corporate critics busy for hours on end.
- James Kendrick, QNetwork
Powerful. Make an effort to see it
- Peter Vonder Haar, Film Threat
THE CORPORATION is an important, powerful film. It's a thoughtful, analytical critique that is both disheartening in its sweep and encouraging in its final prognosis about the potential for change
- Sarah Bartlett, Prof. of Business Journalism, Baruch College, City University of New York
THE CORPORATION raises questions about the enduring viability and value of the corporation as the primary vehicle for organizing the production of wealth in market-based societies. It raises important concerns about the impact of the corporate structure on a range of public goods and should provoke thinking about whether or not there are better ways to more effectively organize production for the general welfare.
- Mark Amen, Director of the Globalization Research Center, University of Southern Florida
The Corporation will leave you with enough material to fuel dinner conversations for weeks on end. Don’t miss it.
- Christopher Long, DVDtown
The Corporation is a surprisingly rational and coherent attack on capitalism's most important institution... Their film also invites its audience to weigh up the benefits of privatisation versus public ownership.
- , The Economist
The Corporation is a satisfyingly dense, thought-provoking rebuttal to some of capitalism's central arguments.
- 90% Rating, Rotten Tomatoes
The Corporation is a cogent, information-rich and artfully crafted probe of the most powerful business entity of modern times.
- , Wharton School of Business
Bakan does such a good job of creating awareness that [this film} can't help but be a call to action.
- , USA Today